You will experience
- Hot volcanic lava stones
- Oldest lighthouse in Iceland
- Bridge between two continents
- Black sandy beach where Clint Eastwood filmed scenes in the motion picture Flags of Our Fathers
Price 25.900 ISK per person
Per person for two people on a bike
Additional info in booking.
Let us take you on a adventure you’ll never forget!
We ride through the Reykjanes peninsula where we see the Reykjanes tip, the Reykjanes lighthouse and parts of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge that lies between the continents of North America and Europe. We then drive along the beach of Sandvík, a black sandy beach where Clint Eastwood shot his film Flags of Our Fathers. We will stop at the old lighthouse, get some hot chocolate and savourIcelandic homemade twisted doughnuts (kleinur). Age limit for passengers is 6 year old, but a driver’s licence is required for the ATV driver.
The tour starts at our base at 10:00.
- You can spend time in the Blue Lagoon after all our tours.
- You can pick a time when you want to go back:
- To Reykjavík every hour from 12:00-21:00 except 20:00.
- To the Airport 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00.
- Price ISK 25.900 per person for two people on a bike.
- Add 9.000 ISK per person for a single bike.
- Add ISK 3.900 ISK for the pick-up service.
- Must add solo fee for odd numbers and solo travelers.
- Pick-up: 8:30 from your Hotel in Keflavík or Reykjavík.
- Age limit: 6 years, but driver´s license is required for ATV driver. 50% discount for children under 12.
- Minimum: No minumum.
- Includes: 3-4 hour ATV guided tour, light refreshments.
- Optional: Relax in the Blue Lagoon after the ATV tour, admission not included.