Hunting the northern lights is an amazing experience.
Driving away from the towns and seeing the aurora borealis with beautiful mountains and the city lights in the background is something you won't forget. Our guide will tell you about the northern lights, and explain how this magical show occurs.
When we see the Northern lights we do our best to snap a photo of you and the Northern lights and share the photos on our Facebook page once a week.
Inluded in our tour
- Coffee, hot cocoa or tea.
- Your photo taken with the northern lights (if they appear) will be added to our facebook page, click on the icon here on the side, like our page, give us 5 stars and take a look at your photo, save it and keep it forever!
Please ask us if you need something warm, because we can arrange that.
Price 10.900 ISK per person
Children 7-14 5.450, Children 3-6 Free
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Guidance: English, Icelandic
- Good to know: We recommend warm clothing.
- Season: September-April
- Pick-up: 2.000 ISK Reykjanes Area