You will experience
- Spectacular mountain views
- Black sandy beach and old ruins
- Gravel mountain road
- Rugged coastline
Price 19.900 ISK per person
Per person for two people on a bike
Additional info in booking.
We ride to Krísuvík peninsula over the mountain Festarfjall and to the black sandy beach Selatangar where we take a short break before heading back for some more mountain safari. We ride on ATV between lava and black sand and up onto the mountain Hagafell, where we can expect a good view over the Blue Lagoon and the island of Eldey.
- You can spend time in the Blue Lagoon after all our tours.
- You can pick a time when you want to go back:
- To Reykjavík every hour from 12:00-21:00 except 20:00.
- To the Airport 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00.
- Price ISK 19.900 per person for two people on a bike.
- Add 7.000 ISK per person for a single bike.
- Add ISK 3.900 ISK for the pick-up service.
- Must add solo fee for odd numbers and solo travelers.
- Pick-up: 10:30 & 12:30 from your hotel in Keflavík or Reykjavík.
- Age limit: 6 years, but driver´s license is required for ATV driver. 50% discount for children under 12.
- Minimum: No minumum.
- Includes: 2-hour ATV guided tour.
- Optional: Relax in the Blue Lagoon after the ATV tour, admission not included.